CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• In my view, one of the "must do" items is to have a rock solid understanding of the OIG CPG for hospitals...so for those in the WW group...this is MANDATORY...others may view these as well. It is a revised version of previous 10 minute videos where I ...

• I'm going to be using these "Treasure Hunt" exercises as a way for people to find "stuff" in the regulations...so here's the first one. Set Up: We often hear that to comply with the HIPAA regulations, organizations must implement policies and procedures.  ...

• Here's my list for today: Standards of Conduct / Policies and Procedures Compliance Officer / Appropriate Bodies Training / Education Communication / Anonymity / Whistleblower / Non-retaliation Response / Enforcement Auditing / Monitoring ...

• Great Q&A session Frank.  I took notes too.  Always learn something.  Thanks. CCCCCCCCCCCCC​ ------------------------------ Lloyd Hemmert Compliance & Ethics Officer Hill Country MHDD Centers Kerrville,TX [lhemmert@hillcountry.org] ----------------- ...

• We actually had some fun talking about the serious issue of uses and disclosures of PHI during current times. In doing so...I came up with the following which I will use as a demarcation of time to the BEFORE and NOW....and that is "BC" No...not that ...