CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Monday started off running!  My subs:  S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI ------------------------------ Melanie Schoonover, MS, CRC, CHC Quality Assurance Supervisor ------------------------------

• I liked this strategy when we looked at the last few questions.  Looking forward to applying this for our next future questions.  Thanks for challenging us! ------------------------------ Melanie Schoonover, MS, CRC, CHC Quality Assurance Supervisor ...

• Great video Frank and thanks for the tip on the video.  I appreciate the walk through of 101. This has helpe me think through the 5WH1 model as I always seem to get stuck on one of them throughout.   Thank you! ------------------------------ Melanie ...

• Super powers huh?  That is a good question...  Flying and bending time with the ability to have someone(s) be mobile with you!  Too much? ------------------------------ Melanie Schoonover, MS, CRC, CHC Quality Assurance Supervisor ------------------ ...

• These are great!  You three are hilarious! ------------------------------ Melanie Schoonover, MS, CRC, CHC Quality Assurance Supervisor ------------------------------