CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Happy Saturday!  Looking forward to some learning today and then some socializing, physical distanced, with some friends.  Hope every has a wonderful weekend! S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI ------------------------------ Melanie ...

• No troubles at this time. . . Replying to keep pushing the message to the top. Thanks Frank! ------------------------------ Melanie Schoonover, MS, CRC, CHC Quality Assurance Supervisor ------------------------------

• Good Morning and see you soon! ------------------------------ Melanie Schoonover, MS, CRC, CHC Quality Assurance Supervisor ------------------------------

• I'm hearing from folks that they are having some trouble logging in and posting.  Remember...I posted a FRIENDLY hack on how to get into HCCAnet when you get stuck in the Log In Loop.  If anyone had trouble logging in but was able to do so, let me know ...

• ​​Good morning and Happy Saturday!  For those joining us for the A&M...a "rolling start" BONUS.  At about 15 minutes BEFORE the start of the session, I will start reviewing some of the A&M related questions posted on HCCAnet. This way folks have a longer ...