CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Note...when viewing videos that go over each line in either the CHC or CHPC DCO, you can make the videos appear much clearer.  Google videos always start at auto which is at 360p.  By selecting the gear in the video window, you then have the option of ...

• CCCCCC!  It's no secret that Scot Lovejoy is top tier in helping drive (call me out otherwise) the amount of sharing that occurs during our sessions...which I'd put side by side to ANY online sessions that folks attend.  Some folks may know that Scot's ...

• Here come the next 10 questions...check out the audio file for "special handling" instructions.  This can be a POWERFUL practice technique... ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless ...

• Today's list...as we prep to roll into the work week!  Quick tip...which I shared with some folks that emailed me this week about the 17 subs...when you "type" each letter for each sub item, verbalize what the letter stands for.  So as you type S/P...say ...

• Whoa!  Homemade ice cream!!!  Oh yeah! ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ Bill Wong's Resource Folder: https://bit.ly/BillWong NEXT UP: Auditing and More: 7/3 ...