CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• CCCCCC!  It's no secret that Scot Lovejoy is top tier in helping drive (call me out otherwise) the amount of sharing that occurs during our sessions...which I'd put side by side to ANY online sessions that folks attend.  Some folks may know that Scot's ...

• Here come the next 10 questions...check out the audio file for "special handling" instructions.  This can be a POWERFUL practice technique... ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless ...

• Today's list...as we prep to roll into the work week!  Quick tip...which I shared with some folks that emailed me this week about the 17 subs...when you "type" each letter for each sub item, verbalize what the letter stands for.  So as you type S/P...say ...

• Whoa!  Homemade ice cream!!!  Oh yeah! ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ Bill Wong's Resource Folder: https://bit.ly/BillWong NEXT UP: Auditing and More: 7/3 ...

• Its fun to hear what folks had on the menu. We kept it simple as well with my family of 3 and my parents. 1. Grill steaks 2. Roasted potatoes 3. Green salad 4. Shaved ice truck which came through the neighborhood. 5. Physically distanced conversations ...