CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Lots of hits...that's a good thing!  In about 10 mins the videos for Lines 102 of both the CHC and CHPC DCOs will be active.  Note when these go live, the videos for Lines 101 for both DCOs goes offline.  This is an attempt to "push" folks not to fall ...

• Hope everyone is having a productive week.  Here is my short list for today: S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI Happy Friday Eve! ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We ...

• Winner, winner, chicken dinner!  Nice work Lloyd! ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ Bill Wong's Resource Folder: https://bit.ly/BillWong NEXT UP: A&M Session: ...

• I will go out on a limb here and say: COVID-19 & HIPAA Bulletin Limited Waiver of HIPAA Sanctions and Penalties During a Nationwide Public Health Emergency HHS waived sanctions and penalties against a covered hospital that does not comply with various ...

• Ah-ha...Scott...I bet that is the answer! That did cross my mind, but after talking to myself, I decided to answer differently. But I think you have hit on something!! Vicky Vicky Roe, RN CHC CPMA Clinical Auditor Southeast Georgia ...