CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Have fun Frank!  Here's my list: S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI ------------------------------ Melanie Schoonover, MS, CRC, CHC, CHPC Quality Assurance Supervisor | HIPAA Privacy Manager ------------------------------

• Just about ready to head out to the field for today's games...but first...my list! S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI Have some fun this weekend...you all earned it! Posted: Saturday ------------------------------ -------------Frank ...

• Glad to see people getting the invites.  I see in my calendar I had to clear out the "old" invite with the new.  This Google Meets is actually pretty good. For those of you new to these sessions....be ready...I am sure you are going to be surprised by ...

• Thanks Rodger - that was fun! ------------------------------ Heidi Lourey Compliance Officer ------------------------------

• I have upgraded Kahootz so this can be taken 2000 times now.... Weekend plans, check!  This is a pretty weird quiz as I studied this week based on the HHS website and public breach problems.  For compliance week we are doing horror stories (basically ...