Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers Healthcare

Latest Discussion Posts

• Aw-shucks, thanks. ------------------------------ Carl Russell Compliance Analyst, CHPC Delta Dental of Idaho Boise,ID Anything I say is my sole opinion and not of my company. ------------------------------

• Since we are such a small health plan, it is easier to just check against all vendors rather than separate those that we think we probably don't need to check. But even that might be tricky. For example we do not have a BAA with our janitorial service ...

• Do you know if we are required to check all vendors against State Medicaid exclusion lists?  For example, Food & Nutrition department wants to know why would they have to check the Ohio Medicaid Exclusion list for their paper towels distributor?  The ...

• I am not in a LTC program, but I read through the proposed changes to requirements, especially to the Compliance & Ethics program, and they are very lukewarm ​at best.  It kind of goes against everything we have been working toward.  For example they ...

• I see at the heart of all this the basic societal question we've been dealing with nationally for several years now: At what point should a regulatory recommendation become a requirement? This is a cost and quality issue that I see as targeted to rural ...

1 person recommends this.