CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Misty, You'll have to make sure that your training covers both Privacy and Security (either separately or together) so you have your bases covered. There will also be room for training in specific policies and procedures as you deem necessary. ...

• Good afternoon. I have been working in a physician office for many years. Next week I am moving to a company that is NOT a medical office. We are a business associate. One of the things that I will be responsible for is our Disaster Recovery Plan, Incident ...

• Absolutely not. ------------------------------ Moslin Fisher Internal Auditor Legacy Community Health - Moslin Fisher Houston,TX ------------------------------

• S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI ​ ------------------------------ Lloyd Hemmert Compliance & Ethics Officer Hill Country MHDD Centers Kerrville,TX [lhemmert@hillcountry.org] ------------------------------

• My list for today: S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI Note...those of you on The Plan...Nashville...here we come!  I think you will find being able to related to these 17 subs is going to pay dividends! ------------------------------ ...