CCEP Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Carolyn:  Thanks for replying - I like the idea of a study schedule, I'm going to do that as well - maybe including items I need to re-read or review.  We'll get there! Stay safe! ------------------------------ Mona Kay Rifi Principal Innovate Compliance ...

• Hi Mona,  I hadn't registered before we ended up in Shelter in Place. If I take it at the closest testing center, it will be some time before I'll be able to sit for the exam - at the earliest it would be in June. I don't know what the other options ...

• So by no means is this a big problem, and given everything that's going on, sitting for an exam is arguably low priority.  But I'm just wondering if anyone else had their CCEP exam date pushed or canceled & if you did, how are you working to retain everything ...

• Here's the link to all the podcasts on Corporate Compliant Insights, where I found the podcast I referenced:   https://www.corporatecomplianceinsights.com/category/compliance-podcasts/   The podcast is called "FCPA Compliance Report", and if you find ...

• Hi Mona Kay, Thanks so much for the useful information. I'll take a look. Yes, this seems like an incredibly helpful community. I hope to take the exam in the next two to three months. I'll be in touch! Mark ------------------------------ Mark Ireland ...