CCEP Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: I PASSED!

Congratulations Brandie!  You did it. Thank you for your excellent tips. ------------------------------ Lloyd Hemmert Compliance & Ethics Officer Hill Country MHDD Centers Kerrville,TX [lhemmert@hillcountry.org] ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: I PASSED!

Hi Brandie, Thank you for sharing. It very candid and something that seems you've practised. Kind regards, ------------------------------ Rohit Kumar Corporate Ethics and Compliance Officer India ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

I PASSED!

Thanks to all the individuals who posted study materials and resources to the library. Most of all thanks to Cait for hosting study sessions for us! Here are my general tips: Cait's concept of "stop the bleeding." Read the questions carefully. If ...

• Hi Everyone, As I mentioned last week I will be leading another CCEP/CCEP-I study group this September. The four study group sessions will take place via Zoom and will last about one hour for each session. During the study group meetings we will review ...

• Hi Everyone, As I mentioned last week I will be leading another CCEP/CCEP-I study group this September. The four study group sessions will take place via Zoom and will last about one hour for each session. During the study group meetings we will review ...

Latest Shared Files