CCEP Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Sharon, I apologize for the late add; however, can I be added to the study group?  My email address is phinesiaj@yahoo.com.  Please advise and thank you in advance! Phinesia ------------------------------ Phinesia Johnson Envestnet, Inc. Chicago,IL ...

• I do not know if anyone of you read the FCPA Blog regularly or not, but today's posting is a relevant and timely one.  I have included a link to the article. FCPA Blog Don't know what FCPA is?  Look it up.  It is covered in the CCEP, but is not so ...

• Looking to join a study group- hoping to take the exam in October if possible! ------------------------------ Amy Curler Compliance Lead Harley-Davidson Motor Company Milwaukee,WI ------------------------------

• Hi Sharon, Can you include me please? Email if is jagannadharao.n@gmail.com Regards Jagan Jagannadharao Nanduru Director, India Assistant Compliance Officer PAREXEL International T +91.40.66044605 M +91 8790730707 ...

• Hi Sharon: Please add me Frances Reese Seeger to the group. Email address is franseegermba@gmail.com ------------------------------ Frances Seeger Former Regional Compliance & Privacy Officer Katy,TX ------------------------------