CCEP Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Jothi,  Happy Monday! Thank you for the resources. The podcasts sound like a good idea! Kindly,  Carolyn ------------------------------ Carolyn Price Internal Policy Coord CocoKids Concord,CA ------------------------------

• Thank you for the resources. ------------------------------ Lloyd Hemmert Compliance & Ethics Officer Hill Country MHDD Centers Kerrville,TX [lhemmert@hillcountry.org] ------------------------------

• Good Luck Carolyn these are the resources i used - Compliance Manual as my main resource - purchased online - Study for CCEP with Podcasts - found in document/library folder of this group was helpful to get the practical perspective (attached) - Caits ...

• Hi Sharon,  I'm working on studying for the exam. I'd be happy to have some study buddies.  Kindly,  Carolyn ------------------------------ Carolyn Price Internal Policy Coord CocoKids Concord,CA ------------------------------

• Hi there! Cait offers the groups on her own time periodically. She'll likely post when she's able to lead another group.  I'm trying to prepare for the exam in hopes of taking it this fall.  Your project sounds interesting. I'd be happy to help, if ...