CCEP Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Definitely recommend taking Cait's course! You will be glad you did. ------------------------------ Lori Thompson Sr. Compliance Analyst Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) Taylor,TX ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: NEXT Study Group

Hi Cait, i would be interested in joining a study group and the recorded sessions. Thanks, ------------------------------ Lisa Bibby ------------------------------

• I wholeheartedly agree Caityln's study group is a must attend if you are interested in the CCEP.  Countless people on this forum, including myself, used her materials and pass the exam.   Bill ------------------------------ Bill Wong, CHC, CHPC, CCEP, ...

• Hi Cait, I am signed up for review sessions. I am taking the CCEP on February 29. I am so glad you are doing these before my test. They definitely helped me on the CHC.  Thank you  Brittanie ------------------------------ Brittanie Terrell, MS,CHC, CHPC ...

• 100% agree - her study groups are instrimental to passing ------------------------------ Amber Hersma, CCEP Compliance and Privacy Irving, Texas These are my personal opinions and not those of my employer. ------------------------------