CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Qs and Other Info

To those who emailed me about the Sunday Q that is now closed...yes...you can plan on seeing more Qs posted in the future.  On another note, the pic below was my fav from those that I took.  The water drops from today's light rain early did in fact add ...

• Profile Picture

Sunday Q Results

Here are the results for today's Q. Posted: Sunday ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ ░ Pass the Exam Group for 2021 ░ Tara Montgomery - January - CHC ...

• Here is a question for folks to consider.  Note...though you may find selecting an answer easy to this question...when you are asked to share how you arrived your answer, think in terms of a process that you can repeat with other questions.  This helps ...

• #1 - Study Group Info For those who signed up and also approved me to share you email addresses with others in your study group category (exam and timing of your exam)...if you do not receive your email with people in your study group...let me know on ...

• Today's list: S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI Be safe...stay healthy! Posted: Sunday ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ ░ Pass the ...