CCEP Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Natalia, I will need your email address to send you the materials. ------------------------------ Caitlyn Tobey, CCEP-I, CHC, CIPP/US/E, CIPM ------------------------------

• Hi I have my examination the next month would you mind share that info with me too ? Thanks in advance ------------------------------ Natalia Decot Attorney JPMORGAN CHASE Pickerington,OH ------------------------------

• Hi guys,  I am scheduled to take the exam next month. For those who have passed the exam, do I need to buy to above mentioned books to pass the exam? If so, is  anyone looking to sell their used books. If so, please message me.  Thank you, Nazia ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Hillary, If you send me a direct message with your email I can send you the slides from my most recent CCEP study group. Many people have found them helpful. ------------------------------ Caitlyn Tobey, CCEP-I, CHC, CIPP/US/E, CIPM ------------ ...

• If you haven't considered attending a Compliance Academy, I highly recommend it. It provides a firm foundation and provides a lot of reference material. Our instructor gave us tips on areas to focus on in academy materials to take the test. ------------------------------ ...