West Coast Region - Los Angeles

Update your HCCAnet/SCCEnet Profile to win $100 or a free Web Conference Registration!

• 1.  Update your HCCAnet/SCCEnet Profile to win $100 or a free Web Conference Registration!

Posted 01-04-2012 01:06 PM

Are you on LinkedIn®? 

Then enter the HCCAnet/SCCEnet Profile Contest to win! 10 random participants will receive their choice of a $100 American Express Gift Card or a free registration to either a SCCE or HCCA Web Conference.

Now you can update your HCCAnet/SCCEnet profile with the information you have on your LinkedIn profile. This includes your profile picture, work history, and your LinkedIn® contacts that are also on HCCAnet/SCCEnet!

To enter:

• Go to either HCCAnet or SCCEnet and login with your username and password.  Click "Profile" (underneath "Welcome, YOUR NAME]" and click "Update your information from LinkedIn®."- Click "Continue" when you see the Grant Connected Community access to your LinkedIn Account.
    • If you don't already have a LinkedIn® account you will need to create one and enter your login information.- Check the boxes next to the information you want updated. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save and Continue." - Once you've completed this, email me (Eric Newman) at eric.newman@hcca-info.org oreric.newman@corporatecompliance.org">eric.newman@corporatecompliance.org with the subject: "HCCAnet Profile Contest" or "SCCEnet Profile Contest". You must email me to enter the contest.
    • If you have already updated your information from LinkedIn, please let me know and I'll enter you into the contest.
    • Also, indicate whether you want the $100 American Express Gift Card or the free HCCA/SCCE Web Conference registration (choose SCCE or HCCA).

The drawing will be held on Tuesday, January 31. If you have any questions call me at (952) 405-7938

Thanks and good luck!

Eric Newman, Esq., CCEP
    HCCA/SCCE
    Social Media Manager
    Minneapolis, MN 
    Default Blank