Research Compliance

Latest Discussion Posts

• Scot,  ​I think dual reporting as you describe it is pretty common these days.  Hospitals that are part of larger systems do this when a person reports to a corporate and a local administrator.  I have also seen in when a system has service line managers. I have ...

• Profile Picture

Research Oversight

I apologize if this is a repost - I am technologically challenged. Is it acceptable for a clinical trials research program manager to have dual reporting lines to myself as Chief Compliance Officer for research compliance issues/concerns, and to the ...

• Profile Picture

RE: IRB membership

Whether it is technically a Conflict of Interest might depend on your policies. The way I think of it is in relationship to the independence of the IRB to carry out its regulatory role for oversight of Human Subjects Research. Having someone on ...

• Profile Picture

IRB membership

​​ Is it a COI to have the director of research as a voting member of the IRB?  Also, should the IRB fall under the leadership of research and be housed in the same office? ------------------------------ Craig Smith BSN,CHRC,Other Manager, Clinical ...

• Profile Picture

Conflict of Interest

I am looking for information on which health systems have migrated to a "zero tolerance" policy on industry interactions.  If you have not, could you please share your current monetary tolerance level for vendor relations?   ------------------------------ ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.