Message Image  

Research Compliance

Latest Discussion Posts

• Good afternoon. I am looking to re-vamp our internal tools that we use to determine if a study is a qualifying clinical trial and to determine routine costs vs research only costs. If any of you would be willing to share your tools it would be much...

• It is my understanding that if research patients withdraw their authorization in a study then PHI may no longer be release, but the PHI already disclosed may still be used. What about authorization to store tissue and PHI in a database for future use....

• Thanks Linda, What do his/her job duties entail? Gabriella Neff, RHIA, CHC, CHCO Corporate Compliance Hospital Auditor Moffitt Cancer Center 12902...

• We have a research compliance educator. Linda Jaros | Research Compliance Officer Marshfield Clinic 1000 N. Oak Ave. ML7 Marshfield, WI 54449 (715)221-7040 jaros.linda@marshfieldclinic.org ...

• Good morning! We are trying to staff our Research Compliance team and would like some suggestions for two positions under the Research Compliance Officer. I am suggesting two cross-trained Research Compliance Analysts who will perform Research...

Announcements

• HCCA's 2015 Salary Survey Report is Now Available

This report includes data on compensation for both the chief compliance officer as well as for the compliance staff, giving a fuller picture of the compliance profession in one document.

Latest Shared Files