Message Image  

Research Compliance

Latest Discussion Posts

• I also had a question about this Rebecca! Thanks, Kimberly ------------------------------ Kimberly Danielson Corporate Responsibility Officer and HIPAA Officer - Oklahoma Hospitals ------------------------------

• Does anyone have an authorization form that is used for just disclosing contact information for recruitment purposes to an external researcher? We frequently rely on just passing out contact information to potential research subjects in clinics when...

• Hi Nicole, our site is having similiar challenges. We currently have a policy, a site administrator. In addition we have an automated message upon IRB approval that informs the PI's that their trial may need registered. We also link the site reminders...

• I had this happen with one researcher and I said the data could not be used unless she was able to get an authorzation form the participant. The researcher re-contacted the participants with the auth. and used the data when she received the signed...

• I have been asked to consider an issue regarding missing research authorizations and want the group's opinion. On occasion, during the course of a research project, researchers realize that they forgot to get a signed authorization from a particular...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

One moment, processing...