Message Image  

Research Compliance

Latest Discussion Posts

• We do not have an expiration date either. Lynn Shields, RN,BSN,MBA Director of Clinical & Research Compliance CCHC Legal Department 17 East Main Street ...

• Does anyone any policies or practices that they would share about continuing review of HIPAA waivers of authorization for non-exempt research studies? A question has been raised as to when HIPAA waivers of authorization would expire for exempt studies....

• Hi. This has come up for us as well. We require that any emails that are sent to study participants and contain PHI be sent encrypted. We have this as an easy option button on everyone's email. At this time, we only allow texts that do not contain...

• Not surprisingly, our Researchers would like to keep in contact with Research Participants using email and possibly texting, but our Privacy Compliance people are highly concerned about emailing or texting patients under any circumstances. Does anyone...

• Rebecca, Our RCC has representation including the VP of Research, IRB Chair, Ethics, Risk, Legal, Nursing, and Compliance. I'm the Chair of the committee, I'm the Research Compliance Officer. I hope that helps, Julie Jones Advocate Health...

Announcements

• HCCA's 2015 Salary Survey Report is Now Available

This report includes data on compensation for both the chief compliance officer as well as for the compliance staff, giving a fuller picture of the compliance profession in one document.

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.