Critical Access Hospital (CAH)

Latest Discussion Posts

• Do you know if the Medicare guidelines state that a case manager must do an assessment with a Medicare patient or are the initial assessment's the RNs do when they admit the patient count??  we are a CAH.  If you have a policy to share that would be ...

• Is anyone willing to share your Agenda for your monthly Compliance Meetings?  I use the 7 elements and list topics for discussion, review of policies, report on audits, etc.  I'd like to compare what others report monthly (aside from Work Plan).  Do you ...

• Profile Picture

Sharing EHR

​Good morning, Our CAH owns a RHC and use the same Electronic Health Record System.  Are there any rules/regs regarding  the hospital emergency room having access/permissions to the clinic's electronic patient heath records and vice versa? Any advice/comments ...

• I am also from a CAH and I am the director of compliance, privacy, risk, accreditation and infection prevention and control in a department of 1. I think the combination of compliance and risk is a logical thing to do when someone must wear numerous ...

• ​The Director of Compliance would be the person that reports to the board.  I think having the compliance officer write the board reports and include it in the board packet on a monthly or quarterly basis is appropriate. But the presentations on the compliance ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.