Critical Access Hospital (CAH)

Latest Discussion Posts

• Personally and professionally...of all the sources I have seen, the CA hospital compliance manual is my top pick. It goes beyond just providing policies but also explains many of the "whys" behind them. Though written for hospitals operating in CA...its...

• Profile Picture

Compliance Policies

Good Day, Is there a published list of Compliance Policies I can use as a guide to be certain we have covered the areas needed? Or any sample policies I can review. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. ------------------------------ [Diane]...

• Good Morning, I am looking for a policy or general statement that states our hospital does not rent space to visiting physicians for outpatient services. Our facility is a Critical Access Hospital and attached Rural Health Clinic. We have a...

• Profile Picture

errors and rebilling

Is it considered acceptable to not rebill Medicare/Medicaid when small dollar amount errors are found in routine audits? For example, if you are auditing a record and find charges for 2 medications but documentation for only 1 medication, should the...

• HCCA has several training kits and videos that cover the basics. http://www.hcca-info.org/Products/TrainingVideos.aspx ------------------------------ Caitlyn Kinney Compliance & Contracts Coordinator Emerson Hospital Concord,MA

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.