Critical Access Hospital (CAH)

Latest Discussion Posts

• Our physician clinics are looking to do both welcome to Medicare, annual wellness and Chronic care management which they have not previously done. I am looing for any pearls of wisdom, forms etc. I can get to assist them in setting this up correctly. ...

• AT our facility it is the department involved, the one taking the order to get the ABN signed by the patient when one is necessary. The majority of the time it is the phlebotomist since that is who sees the patient face to face. WE have done ...

• Profile Picture

MEDICAL NECESSITY

Our office manager asked if I would post her question and try to find out what other facilities are doing for medical necessity and ABN's. Would anyone be willing to share their process for medical necessity checking for labs when coming from a ...

• Thank you, I have checked with outside counsel and the response I get is that it is not prohibited nor is it specifically permitted an arrangement with low risk. I was just hoping someone on the blog may have had some more specific guidance on ...

• I would surely tread lightly. I honestly don't believe there is a safe harbor you can apply to this; however, I have been wrong before. I would very likely throw this out to our legal counsel for guidance. Maryrose Welch, CCO, CHC Chief Compliance/Privacy ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.