Critical Access Hospital (CAH)

Latest Discussion Posts

• HCCA has several training kits and videos that cover the basics. http://www.hcca-info.org/Products/TrainingVideos.aspx ------------------------------ Caitlyn Kinney Compliance & Contracts Coordinator Emerson Hospital Concord,MA

• Does anyone have a Basic 101 Compliance Training that they use for New employees? I am looking for something to use to explain just the bare basics of what Compliance is. Something short and sweet but covers he basics!!! Thanks so much for all your...

• How have others handled the issue when an inpatient is registered as a child sex offender and you also have a child as an inpatient? There is not a separate pediatric floor so all patients are on the same floor. Any advice or suggestions are greatly...

• We are a critical access hospital as well. We recently hired a new marketing director who has established a Facebook page for us. However, no one can post comments or pictures to the page unless they have been approved by her therefore no complaints...

• I have been approached about revitalizing our "stale" and out dated Facebook page and responding to negative comments that might get posted. I have a few concerns about this particular social media and compliance/policies. #1. Is FB a...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.