Critical Access Hospital (CAH)

Latest Discussion Posts

• We just had this discussion as well. See the footnote on page 88393 of the Federal Register: www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2016-12-07/pdf/2016-28297.pdf It states: OIG considers ‘‘cash equivalents’’ to be items convertible...

• I am interested in this topic as well. I can't wait to hear what people are doing. Amy Beveridge, Director Operational Support Bassett Healthcare Network | Tel. 607-746-0331 Cell. 607-435-1574 Follow Us: ...

• I was just informed that one of our clinics want gift cards for service recovery. I talked to them about the OIG bulletin from December that rasied the gift amount to $15 and also reiterated the 2002 interpretation that it could not be cash or cash...

• Personally and professionally...of all the sources I have seen, the CA hospital compliance manual is my top pick. It goes beyond just providing policies but also explains many of the "whys" behind them. Though written for hospitals operating in CA...its...

• Profile Picture

Compliance Policies

Good Day, Is there a published list of Compliance Policies I can use as a guide to be certain we have covered the areas needed? Or any sample policies I can review. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. ------------------------------ [Diane]...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.