Message Image  

Critical Access Hospital (CAH)

Latest Discussion Posts

• We had a similar issue at a facility several years ago and the CFO put a stop to it because we did not have a retail license. Check into that in NY. Sherrie Sherrie A. King Compliance Auditor Appalachian Regional Healthcare System 828-263-1207...

• Profile Picture

personal purchases

Does anyone else have a policy to not allow personal purchases by employees i.e. employees to purchasing diapers or other personal products, through an organizations purchasing department. We have a policy against such allowances, however, our policy...

• HCCA's 2015 Health Care Chief Compliance Officers and Staff Salary Survey Report is now available! This report includes information on the compensation of both the CCO as well as compliance staff. View the survey report here: http://bit.ly/HCCASurvey...

• SCCE's 2015 Salary Survey Report is now available! This report includes data on compensation for both the chief compliance and ethics officer as well as for the compliance staff, and gives a fuller picture of the compliance profession in one document....

• I am revamping our annual employee training and was wondering if anyone is willing to share their annual training with me to use to compare/contrast. I am looking for training associated with clinics and hospitals. Thanks ------------------------------...

Latest Shared Files