Message Image  

Critical Access Hospital (CAH)

Latest Discussion Posts

• We are a critical access hospital as well. We recently hired a new marketing director who has established a Facebook page for us. However, no one can post comments or pictures to the page unless they have been approved by her therefore no complaints...

• Profile Picture

Facebook and compliance

I have been approached about revitalizing our "stale" and out dated Facebook page and responding to negative comments that might get posted. I have a few concerns about this particular social media and compliance/policies. #1. Is FB a...

• As the health care industry embarks on truly transforming the way we provide care, shared savings programs, and ACOs we wonder what others are doing, or thinking, relative to offering some services and/or materials to patients at no charge. Such as...

• We had a similar issue at a facility several years ago and the CFO put a stop to it because we did not have a retail license. Check into that in NY. Sherrie Sherrie A. King Compliance Auditor Appalachian Regional Healthcare System 828-263-1207...

• Profile Picture

personal purchases

Does anyone else have a policy to not allow personal purchases by employees i.e. employees to purchasing diapers or other personal products, through an organizations purchasing department. We have a policy against such allowances, however, our policy...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.