Physicians Compliance Professionals Network

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Do any organizations have a compliance scorecard or dashboard they are willing to share?  Please feel free to e-mail me: lmcampbell1977@gmail.com Thank you. ------------------------------ Lisa Campbell, CCS-P Compliance & Coding Auditor Springfield, ...

• Good Morning,  Looking for guidance on what structure or policies others have in place to manage physicians involved in start-up companies, or in various innovation projects or investments.  This would be beyond conflict of interest evaluation.  Do you ...

• Profile Picture

APP Supervision

I would like to find out what processes others have in place for Supervising Physicians reviewing APP records at multiple facilities? Do they speak with the APP verbally or by email about records then cosign in the EMR or is this done through an external ...

• I am doing research on how larger organizations have structured their physician audit programs (coding/documentation). Who manages these programs and how many auditors do you use? Are these programs in their own department or integrated in the billing ...

• I am interested in what others are using for their compliance software solution. We recently implemented a solution and are not happy at all. I am looking for something with incident management, contracts, safety plans, and safety data sheets. Our budget ...