General Compliance Topics

View Only

Polls

Latest Discussion Posts

• For the General Compliance Community group, my apologies for sending you an email to an event with a broken link. Please use the link in the above thread. Hope to see you there! ------------------------------ Stephen (Steve) Pavlicek | Community Engagement ...

• IDEA INCUBATOR: Compliance Week 2022 One of most searched terms for September was related to Compliance Week Ideas. Before its too late, let's generate as many ideas as we can in a 45 minute time frame during lunch ( 12pm - 1245pm CT on 10/4/2022 ...

• Jon - Unfortunately I don't have a set definition.  I work for a healthcare organization therefore anything that could cause patient harm or a significant financial hit to the organization would be considered a high risk.  Interested to see if others ...

• Has anyone successfully entered into a written agreement with a health care facility stating that the facility is responsible for providing the disclosure to individuals on behalf of both the health care facility and the provider (when the provider delivers ...

• Good morning Mary Ann,  I hope someone can provide insight to your question above as I am also looking for additional material on what compliance requirements should be implemented for public companies. Do you recall the presentation that you were listening ...