General Compliance Topics

Latest Discussion Posts

• Vicky, That's a wonderful breakdown; it sounds like you have a great process! We leverage a 3rd party to conduct the searches, as well, and that has been a big "win" from a labor savings and efficiency perspective, also ensuring that our audit trail ...

• ​Mary, I am also in charge of overseeing the Excluded Party Search. We outsource the actual search to a 3rd party. I am responsible for making sure everyone complies with the process we have set up, submitting our lists to the vendor. and working any ...

• ​Friends, HHS-OIG has just published another corporate integrity agreement (CIA), this one involving Diversified Healthcare Services, here:   https://oig.hhs.gov/fraud/cia/agreements/Diversicare_Healthcare_Services_Inc_02142020.pdf Hhs ...

• OK Mary, good to know. Thanks. ------------------------------ Carl Russell Compliance Analyst, CHPC Delta Dental of Idaho Boise,ID Anything I say is my sole opinion and not of my company. ------------------------------

• Hi everyone, I have responsibility for our organization's ongoing exclusion monitoring activities; I assumed this role almost a year ago, and while refining our processes and documentation I learned a heck of a lot but also came to the realization that ...