General Compliance Topics

View Only

Polls

Latest Discussion Posts

• Has anyone successfully entered into a written agreement with a health care facility stating that the facility is responsible for providing the disclosure to individuals on behalf of both the health care facility and the provider (when the provider delivers ...

• Good morning Mary Ann,  I hope someone can provide insight to your question above as I am also looking for additional material on what compliance requirements should be implemented for public companies. Do you recall the presentation that you were listening ...

• Profile Picture

Exit Interviews

I know I've asked about Exit Interviews before, but it's become a hot topic at my organization.   1) Does Compliance or Internal Audit ever conduct exit interviews?  Specifically for terminated HR employees (to prevent HR from conducting their own exit ...

• Good Morning All, I am reaching out to see if anyone would be willing to share their non-monetary compensation policy? The one we currently use is quite confusing an I would like to borrow your brilliance for improvements. Thank you! ------------------------------ ...

• This does not respond to your question but I was wondering if you define what is a "major compliance violation" that must be reported. There are different variations of this (for example, material, substantial or important compliance violations) but ...