Legal Holds and Record Management

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Happy Veterans Day

------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ HIPAA Final Rules Forum Sign Up Link: https://forms.gle/L7nkq58EznSY5kFK8 ------------------------------

• Recruitment Flier and Email My name is Valeria Lewis-Gunn.  I am a doctoral candidate at Northcentral University.  I am conducting a research study to explore Human Resource Director's (HRD) and Compliance Officer's (CO) perceptions on compliance workloads ...

• www.g2.com Also: Kareo Power Chart Touch AthenaClinicals Profi Deborah And there are more. Take a look at G2.com. Get Outlook for iOS

• Tara...I also wanted to emphasize the following with a cut and paste which I do not usually do...because you mentioned labor associated with retrieving the electronic copies of PHI: "..The fee may not include costs associated with verification; documentation; ...

• One of the best guidance documents that people can use to support what they charge for patients for paper copies or electronic copies, remembering the scope here is HIPAA and there could be oher restrictions in play such as by State requirements, is at ...