HIPAA

View Only

Polls

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi All,  The Department of One group is now open to everyone. The community group was created because of interest generated from our "Compliance in Small Organizations" virtual conference in mid-July and participants wanted to stay connected. Due to ...

• Indeed...there can be some benefit by looking at questions both from a focused and a comprehensive manner.  HOWEVER...keep in mind, at least this is my experience that I see when people post questions, is that when one starts with a basic question...which ...

• Thank you Ann for taking time to respond.  This is a really helpful practical reference from the "boots on the ground" perspective.  Agree on the benefit of evaluating what is actually required for the project.  I am glad I found this network and really ...

• Thank you Brenda for brining this larger and really important overarching principle into this discussion. The methodology we will ultimately establish would have to minimize the risk and maximize protection of our customers' data.  However getting there ...

• Thank you Cinda for taking time to respond and for adding this clarification ------------------------------ Anna Balayn ------------------------------