HIPAA

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: CHPC

Congrats! ------------------------------ John B. Disclaimer- These are my own views and opinions and not those of my employer. ------------------------------

• I have replied 3 times and I am not sure why it isn't letting me post. You have 90 days to contact a lead. I don't know how you are getting you leads but if you have permission to contact then you can contact them and their POA's/Authorized persons, etc. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Efax - HIPAA

Thank you for explaining that so I could understand it! Cinda ******************************************* This message and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. ...

• Profile Picture

Thank you David, this was very helpful. ------------------------------ Brian Haines Corporate Compliance Manager ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Greetings: With all due respect, the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules require covered entities and business associates to use a risk based approach to safeguard PHI that is transmitted and received by"fax". Where we seem to stumble is "fax" technology ...