HIPAA

Latest Discussion Posts

• Congratulations, Carl.  Your contributions to compliance and HIPAA will be missed, but I'm sure you're looking forward to all the enjoyable benefits of retirement (I picture you fly fishing in some nice stream).  I think you'll be at the 2021 CI, right? ...

• Profile Picture

RE: New Job Posting

You will be missed. You have added so much value to this group! Lyn ------------------------------ Lyn Snow Compliance Officer CO Dept of Human Services Denver,CO ------------------------------

• Woo hoo, Carl - congrats on your upcoming retirement!  I will be 1-2 years behind you, starting an "informal countdown" :) ------------------------------ Marie Wagner, CHC, CHRC Operations Manager, Corporate Compliance The Queen's Health Systems Honolulu, ...

• Carl,, Im pretty sure you posted this in response to my request a couple of months ago asking for job leads. I did see the position on the job board and said to my self Carl must have pulled the ripcord. Congratulations. I used to say I wanted ...

• Profile Picture

New Job Posting

It's official. Delta Dental of Idaho has just posted onto the HCCA Job Posting site for a Compliance Manager. If you are interested in moving to the wonderful state of Idaho, take a look at the posting. Yes, I will be retiring. But I'll be around long ...