Long Term Care Network

View Only

Polls

Baseball CrusherChicago White Sox-140 over Baltimore OriolesWashington Nationals -160 over Houston Astros (pending)(System Record: 4-1, lost last game)Overall Record: 4-9Hockey CrusherVancouver Canucks +107 over LA KingsChicagoBlackhawks -145 over Phoenix Coyotes (pending)(System Record: 92-5, won last 2 games)Overall Record: 92-81-9Basketball CrusherPhoenix Suns +4 over Oklahoma City ThunderIndiana Pacers +3.5 over Philadelphia 76ers (pending)(System Record: 78-5, won last 3 games)Overall Record 78-74-5Soccer CrusherArsenal de Sarandi + Fluminense UNDER 2.5This match is happening in CONMEBOL(System Record: 214-10, won last 3 games and apush)Overall Record: 214-192-18Reply With Quote

Latest Discussion Posts

• Kitty,  You are correct, long term care facilities who are recipients of federal funding, operate under federal guidelines.  So, although marijuana may be legalized in the state, you must adhere to the federal regulations which do not allow for the use ...

• I have worked in a LTC facility that has the same situation.  MD practice was a vendor and they billed their own services.  When I had a concern, I worked with their office manager.  She/he should be notified of the concern to see where their audit assessments ...

• Good morning all. I work with SNF's and have a potential concern and am wondering how other locations work with this. When it comes to attending physicians, NP's and PA's providing medical services to our residents, we do not pay them directly. They do ...

• Profile Picture

Legalized Marijuana

Good Morning! Would anyone who is in a state where recreational marijuana has been legalized be willing to share your policy? Recreational marijuana was recently legalized in a state in which we operate (this is the first for us), so we are wondering ...

• When I worked in SNF, I was a the compliance liaison. I am credentialed in HIM. My Administrator found that most of the compliance p&p aligned with HIM p&p. If you don't have a credentialed person in this role, Administrator would be the way to go. ------------------------------ ...