CHRC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Looking forward to engaging today with members of the eGroups. S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI Happy Saturday! ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas--------------Posted: x AZ time ► We ...

• ​Good Afternoon, I am intended to sit for CHRC exam, and to prepare for it obtained a book "  Research Compliance Professional's Handbook, 3rd Edition" from HCCA. Is anyone familiar with this book and now much it is usable as a guide and source of information ...

• I don't know anyone who pursued a certificate prior to the exam.  One recommendation I can make is be sure to familiarize yourself with the Government Resources links on this site: https://www.hcca-info.org/certification/become-certified/chrc Good ...

• Good afternoon  I was wondering if anyone has completed an online certificate program as preparation for the CHRC certification exam. I am looking for ways/resources to prepare for the exam and I am considering completing the Barnett  International Research ...

• All right...today's list to start the day! S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI Stay healthy and be safe! ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ...

Latest Shared Files