CHRC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Cait, I really enjoyed the study group.  Your format was terrific.  It was great how you had us do homework (quiz) before each session.  It helped to test our knowledge, direct how much time and emphasis was spent on each question, and kept us accountable.  ...

• The portal will open about 15 mins early to allow people to log in on time.  See you then! Posted: 7:57 AM AZ time ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ HIPAA ...

• Profile Picture

CHRC Study Group

I just wrapped up the October Certified in Healthcare Research Compliance ( CHRC ) study group.  Many thanks to those who participated and contributed! We had over 50 registrants for this group so for such a niche area that was a great level of ...

• Hi Kate, There is only one more session left in the CHRC study group so I shut off admitting any more participants. ------------------------------ Caitlyn Tobey, CIPP/US/E, CIPM ------------------------------

• Hi Caitlyn I'm just getting back from vacation (out of country) and catching up on my emails. I tried the link above and said it is no longer accepting invites. Any chance there is still room for this group? If not no worries. Thanks ------------------------------ ...