Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers Healthcare

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Office Name

Not sure whether I'm an Office or Department, but I"m just Compliance but my org name is "Compliance/Audit". ------------------------------ David Garrison Compliance/Privacy Officer SEARHC Juneau,AK ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Office Name

You could just call it Integrity and Compliance. For short just IC. ------------------------------ Carl Russell Compliance Analyst, CHPC Delta Dental of Idaho Boise,ID Anything I say is my sole opinion and not of my company. ----------------------- ...

• Hello all-- Coming to the end of my Healthcare Compliance course at the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at ASU, I am trying to locate Corporate Integrity Agreements. My assignment specifically asks for 4 separate agreements (at least 5 years old)  ...

• Profile Picture

Office Name

We are considering restructuring our office including a name change. Our current name is: Office of Organizational Integrity and Compliance. It houses general, billing, privacy, information security and research compliance staff as well as our internal ...

• Profile Picture

EMTALA Qs...

For those interested...I am preparing for an EMTALA session at the CI.  One of the key aspects of the session will be to integrate questions from the audience...and I already received a few...into the presentation. For those who may have some questions...glad ...