Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers Healthcare

View Only

Polls

Latest Discussion Posts

• IDEA INCUBATOR: Compliance Week 2022 One of most searched terms for September was related to Compliance Week Ideas. Before its too late, let's generate as many ideas as we can in a 45 minute time frame during lunch ( 12pm - 1245pm CT on 10/4/2022 ...

• Hi Everyone,  Thanks for your interest in the 2022 Salary Survey report. I have been told that it will be sent via email to HCCA & SCCE members on October 3, 2022. Let me know if I am able to help further! Thank you, ------------------------------ ...

• Does anyone have a policy or protocol to deal with open encounters left by a Provider when they abruptly leave the org (either by involuntary termination or death). How does your org deal with the open encounters that were not closed by the departed MD. ...

• It's my opinion that when you learn a patient is deceased their portal should be deactivated immediately so nobody else can access it. Cinda ******************************************* This message and any attachments to it may be confidential and ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Incidents

Occasionally I get an incident report via email or the hotline.  We do have an incident reporting system (RLDatix) as well.  When I get an incident report that is not under my scope, I send the information to Risk Management.  They handle all of our incidents. ...