Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers Healthcare

Latest Discussion Posts

• Good afternoon all: I am currently working on my Doctor of Nursing Practice in Nursing Leadership. This semester my work includes international health care systems. I would really appreciate the opportunity to speak to a CO with experience and expertise ...

• We've been using Navex Global Compliance for 15 years and have been pleased with service and costs. Thanks ------------------------------ Steve Paterson Chief Quality & Compliance Ofcr United Church Homes & Services Newton,NC ------------------- ...

• ​Providence Health Plans SIU has been using MediRegs for years to support auditing and oversight functions. I've found it to be incredibly valuable and the vendor very responsive to our needs. I've recently decided to expand my credentials and am using ...

• Profile Picture

Hotline Provider

Good morning.  Can anyone share a reliable, simple and cost effective hotline service.  Currently outsourcing but looking for a more economical provider.  Thanks, Glenn ------------------------------ Glenn Hussey Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer Fundamental ...

• We have a steering committee and meet weekly  We set up a tracking sheet for staff who normally don't work on COVID related activities ( PPE supplies, mask distribution, temperature checking) We evaluate weekly against whatever new guidance is published ...