Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers Healthcare

Latest Discussion Posts

• We currently use EthicsPoint for our compliance hotline and on-line reporting mechanism. We are looking for other options and I was wondering what others use and would recommend? Kelly Madcharo, J.D. Compliance Officer Director, Adolescent ...

• I'm not sure if many Medicare recipients would understand the list of "What we Do and Don't Do" provided on the website...but it is fairly easy to use it seems. ------------------------------ Scot Lovejoy Chief Pharmacy Officer, Compliance Officer Agadia ...

• Thank you for the information/hyperlinks Frank! I like the new process much more user-friendly! Cinda ******************************************* This message and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Can you please provide recommendations and feedback on software platforms for training across all staff which includes customization, tracking and  attestation capabilities? I have a client looking to switch from compliancy  Thanks!! ------------------------------ ...

• ​Frank, Thank-you for the update and links, the new complaint reporting format is very user friendly. ------------------------------ Judith Beda Assistant Compliance Officer Central Florida Health Leesburg,FL ------------------------------