Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers Healthcare

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• I introduced a few donut charts that folks have really liked and incorporated into their respective dashboards.  Why people like these is because they can provide a LOT of information which is easy to communicate using basic data visualization techniques.  ...

• It's nice to see that though they sound like they may be a bit lengthy or comprehensive...it sounds like your job descriptions have an element of simplicity which in my opinion is a nice move! Posted: 7:05 AM AZ time ------------------------------ ...

• No. It's typically a heavy lift especially in large organizations to make even the slightest modification to a job description. I think a better approach is to approach this culturally. Include it in trainings as well as documents such as the Code of ...

• We have some compliance references in our JD's. Our JD's are a little on the longer/more comprehensive side though. The following are items we have incorporated: abuse reporting expectations, hipaa/privacy expectations, compliance reporting expectations, ...

• Thank you all for your help. This is great stuff! I just reviewed HR's Confidentiality Statement and it does not refer to patients at all so I'll be making some changes. Thanks again for all your help. Invaluable!