Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers Healthcare

Latest Discussion Posts

• Our process is identical to Jodi Ridder's. Charlie Charles E. Colitre, BBA, CHC, CHPC Compliance and Privacy Officer Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center 3925 Embassy Parkway, Ste 250 Akron, OH 44333 330 670-6123 Note: ...

• We use MediTract (owned by symplr) for our contract management software and we put provider contracts in there also.  We now use a contract routing system called Adobe Sign for getting the signatures.  I really like MediTract, and I was not involved ...

• We have used Dingwall Pharmacy Consulting for help with auditing our 340B program.  Thanks,  Christian ------------------------------ Christian Garcia Compliance Manager Men's Health Foundation Los Angeles,CA ------------------------------

• Completely agree Frank! And yes you are on the right track that Compliance suggests possible disciplinary action. I believe I heard that info from a very wise compliance professional! ------------------------------ Jodi Ridder Compliance Officer Buchanan ...

• This is great information. Thank you all for your input and suggestions and yes Frank I completely agree! :) ------------------------------ Savannah Knuettel Compliance Officer Galen Medical Group Hixson,TN The views expressed herein are my own and ...