Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers Healthcare

Latest Discussion Posts

• Aloha and Happy Holidays!, We have many situations where children are being cared for by grandparents while the parents are at work.  This being the case grandparents are frequently the only ones available to bring the child in for medical appointments.  ...

• Thank you Scot! ------------------------------ Rhonda Novak Director, Quality & Compliance Kirkland, AZ ------------------------------

• Hello colleagues, As you all know, OCR has issued 25 enforcement actions in their HIPAA Right of Access Initiative. Since this is a high risk, I'm doing a study of how we provide all the Rights as outlined in our NPP and auditing to make sure they are ...

• Rhonda, I highly recommend the framework available from "Shared Assessments" at the following link; https://sharedassessments.org/vrmmm/ This is a great place to start in terms of getting the program and governance structure in place. ...

• Great question, Adele. I should have clarified. I am looking for the "classic" medical staff credentialing ... and what role / processes other Compliance Officers have in credential medical providers. Credentialing reviews would extend to AMA Physician ...