Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers Healthcare

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• We require a COI be completed by all employees and physicians. They sign one at orientation and yearly thereafter as part of annual compliance training. Certain responses are flagged and sent to compliance for review. If something is questioned, compliance ...

• Who at your org is required to complete a COI attestation? How often? Is it management or all staff? How did your org determine who needs to complete a COI attestation/disclosure form?  Thanks! ------------------------------ Christian Garcia Compliance ...

• Profile Picture

Compliance Program

Hello,  I am a department of one. The organization has over 2000 employees and over 50 locations. As you can imagine there are many challenges with trying to manage all that is required as the Chief Compliance Officer. I have implemented compliance champions ...

• Hello,  A item on this years 2022 Compliance Work Plan is to have a third party assess the program. Has anyone had their programs assessed by a third party? If so, please share recommended companies. ------------------------------ Renita Bean, CHC, ...

• Profile Picture

Compliance Training

Hello,  I am looking for a company that provides great compliance training videos, that can be uploaded and used into different compliance management platforms, such as MedTrainer.  I would also like to get an consensus of the top compliance training ...