Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers Healthcare

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Reminders are sent out well in advance for responsible parties to approve their policies (our Risk Management department has ellucid Policy Manager). Our two critical access hospitals review annually, and for our acute care hospital, it's every two ...

• A common question that compliance professionals post asks for ideas or suggestions on where to focus as part of their auditing and monitoring activities.  For those organizations that provide surgical services...this month's article in Compliance Today ...

• I don't know if anyone will be able to answer this but I thought it was worth a try. For those involved with security and IT, is there a particular requirement for wi-fi splash pages? When a guest logs into our wifi, are we required to have a pop up page ...

• Thank you Steve! This is going to be helpful. If anyone could also share what their process is for handling policies that are not reviewed within the organization's required timeframe, that would be helpful too. For example, our organization requires ...

• I would add to a website your organization's policy on protecting Fraud, Waste and Abuse and information about the False Claims Act. Thanks, Lisa ------------------------------ Lisa R. Weinstein, M.P.H. CHC Corporate Compliance and Privacy Officer Bancroft ...