Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers Healthcare

Latest Discussion Posts

• If you've not yet seen this, take a look - effective dates are very soon (14 and 30 days, respectively):  https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/ets ------------------------------ Natalie Roehlk, CHC, CHPC Privacy Officer Summit Healthcare Show Low, Arizona ...

• I would ask them what topics they're interested in. ------------------------------ Brenda Manning J.D., C.H.C., C.H.P.C. Privacy Director Privacy Officer Carilion Clinic The views expressed herein are my own and do not represent those of my employer. ...

• Jennifer and everyone with suggestions...Thank you. Great ideas here for sure!!

• Hi Mary! Would it be a good time to create transparency around your internal process for handling compliance reports; highlighting the ethics line, investigation process, statistics for unsubstantiated/substantiated reports?  Piggybacking off of Jennifer's ...

• Hi, Mary: I've done a presentation on Open Payments at Grand Rounds. ------------------------------ Toni Gauger Compliance & Risk Director North Canyon Medical Center Gooding,ID ------------------------------