Nonprofit Compliance

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• These issues continue to surface and cause a great deal of difficulty within our behavioral health non-profit. Many of our programs allow staff to use SMS texting on personal cell phones to communicate about work-related issues between staff and between ...

• Hi Carolyn! Since I arrived here 2 years ago we have had a number of iterations due to various corporate changes. My supervisor is the Chief Compliance Officer and General Counsel (she is an attorney). I am the VP of Compliance.  The Director of Compliance ...

• Hi Jennifer, Thanks for your reply. In this case, it's a change in my title to more accurately reflect the work that I actually do. While I do oversee the internal policies, etc., I'm also the HIPAA Privacy Officer. I've also got a few other ...

• Hi Carolyn, I work for a nonprofit as well, and we use the titles of Compliance Director and Compliance Manager (currently vacant).  We have some specialty roles over areas such as food service, and other specific areas of compliance.  We formally appointed ...

• I have heard many titles.  Mine is Compliance Officer and HIPAA Privacy Officer.  I have heard VP - Compliance, Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Privacy Officer.  I am sure there many others.   You could look at the HCCA Members community list and get ...