Nonprofit Compliance

Latest Discussion Posts

• Recruitment Flier and Email My name is Valeria Lewis-Gunn.  I am a doctoral candidate at Northcentral University.  I am conducting a research study to explore Human Resource Director's (HRD) and Compliance Officer's (CO) perceptions on compliance workloads ...

• Dear community, Could anyone kindly recommend the best ways to search pro bono legal and compliance assistance to 501(c)(4) organizations? I have recently joined a newish but already influential organization and would love to connect with professionals ...

• Hi Freda, We started with a committee/team that included a stakeholder from the various functional parts of our organization. That team then created a charter document that included information about the mission, goals, how the team would evolve over ...

• Yes, I am helping chair DEI for us. A lot to figure but its a journey. We have Committees & subgroups formed and are now identifying initiatives to work on. We are also scheduling Diversity Awareness training to the mid-level management in the next month ...

• With the verdict in Mn yesterday, I have been reminded of a path I was attempting to move down in our organization but, shamefully, was diverted from. Have any of you started or been a part of a diversity, equity and inclusion initiative within your organization?  ...

Latest Shared Files