CCEP Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi everyone, I am looking for feedback on how often you re-evaluate your 3rd parties that have already gone through due diligence.  How often, how do you reconnect with those that need to be re-reviewed? My Company is in the middle of creating a process ...

• Hello! I am graduating with my MJ this month and am going to be taking the CCEP early next year. I was wondering if anyone had any used versions of the books (Compliance 101 and Complete Compliance and Ethics Manual)?  I am new to this group and will ...

• I just sent out the confirmation email to those who signed up for the November group. If you did not receive it and thought you should have then please send me a message. I did have two emails bounce back due as they were entered incorrectly into the ...

• Here are my quiz scores for motivational purposes.  A quick 2 non-live credits.: CT Quiz Date Activity Credits Type Status           11/3/2021 Standard ...

• This month I will be leading the last of my CCEP/CCEP-I  study groups for 2021 .  The four study group sessions will take place via Zoom and will last about one hour for each session. During the study group meetings we will review test taking tips, ...

Latest Shared Files