CCEP Candidate Group

View Only

Polls

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi All, Passed my CCEP today at one of the PSI Testing Centers! I think we need to have an @Caitlyn Tobey appreciation party because her study group is so helpful, and so many of us have passed because of her! I will admit t​​hat I didn't study much ...

• Way to go Joe! Thanks for sharing your feedback! ------------------------------ Caitlyn Walsh Tobey, CIPP/US/E, CIPM ------------------------------

• Woohoo Sudip! Congrats on passing! ------------------------------ Caitlyn Walsh Tobey, CIPP/US/E, CIPM ------------------------------

• Congratulation - way to go! ------------------------------ Marie Wagner, CHC, CHRC Operations Manager, Corporate Compliance The Queen's Health Systems Honolulu, HI ------------------------------

• Sudip, Congratulations!!! So proud of your accomplishment! Way to invest in yourself and your career and contribute to the C&E profession as a whole!!! Well Done!! ------------------------------ Stephen (Steve) Pavlicek | Community Engagement Manager ...

Latest Shared Files