CCEP Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• FANTASTIC!! Thank you Bill, messaging you now! Mona Kay Rifi (AKA Mona Kay Gorman) Health Care Compliance and Corporate Training NY/NJ/PA www.linkedin.com/in/MonaKayGorman ------Original Message------ ...

• Hello Mona & Dave, I am Bill.  Please message me and I can send you a link to my CCEP google drive.  These are the resources I used to pass the CCEP this past November. On the share drive, you will find videos from Coursera Compliance Program Modules, ...

• Lloyd thank you, these are great tips and resources!!  I did reach out to Caitlyn and unfortunately I just missed her last study group until well after I'm taking the test.  I did participate in one of her groups last year and it was great!   Being part ...

• As others have said, let Cait Tobey know you are interested in the next study group if it is before you test.  It only takes an hour or so for 4 meetings, but a lot of good study ideas and references come from it. Another great resource is Bill Wong.  ...

• I wonder if there's any value in some kind of informal study group?  I've been combing posts from this group for study tips and areas of focus...if there are enough people taking the test in the next couple of months maybe we can share take-aways from ...