CCEP Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• HI Compliance Professionals, I want to report that I passed the CCEP exam. The materials that Cait Tobey and Bill Wong (thanks Cait and Bill) provided were sufficient for me to pass the exam. I think one of the keys to passing the exam is to go through ...

1 person recommends this.
  • I am posting monthly quiz results to stimulate and motivate others to take the monthly quiz and get 1 non-live credit for each test. CT Quiz 1/12/2021 Standard Continuing Education Credits Credit Description:  003_184January 2021 ...

• Do we have to sign up for this or do we just join with the link above at the specified dates and times? Thanks! ------------------------------ Candace Bean Employment Law Compliance Analyst II Paychex Tucson,AZ ------------------------------

• Sorry I missed the first one- looking forward to meeting with the group next week!  Thanks for the info about this. -Darcy ------------------------------ Darcy Green, JD Dir. Compliance Charleston, SC The views expressed herein are my own and do ...

• I am getting ready NOT to miss tonight's study session. Thank you D.J for organizing this study's session. Rafael Beaumont Corporate Compliance Paralegal ------------------------------ Rafael Beaumont Corporate Compliance Paralegal Independent Paralegal ...

Latest Shared Files