CCEP Candidate Group

View Only

Polls

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi All, Passed my CCEP today at one of the PSI Testing Centers! I think we need to have an @Caitlyn Tobey appreciation party because her study group is so helpful, and so many of us have passed because of her! I will admit t​​hat I didn't study much ...

• Great perserverance - congratulations! ------------------------------ Marie Wagner, CHC, CHRC Operations Manager, Corporate Compliance The Queen's Health Systems Honolulu, HI ------------------------------

• YAHOOOO!! Congrats, @Gordon Skelton ! ​I admire your commitment to yourself and to the whole profession! Well done! ------------------------------ Stephen (Steve) Pavlicek | Community Engagement Manager Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics ...

• Well, I retook the exam today after missing the cut the first time by 2 points.  Today was a much better day. Thanks for all of the help on the web,  I still have much more to learn - supporting continuing education!!!! Gordon ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Rajiv!!! Congratulations on passing your exam and for gaining the CCEP certification!! Well done!!!! For clarification, there are multiple forms of the exam so your score was what you, specifically, needed in order to pass and is not generalizable ...

Latest Shared Files