Higher Education

View Only

Polls

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi All,  The Department of One group is now open to everyone. The community group was created because of interest generated from our "Compliance in Small Organizations" virtual conference in mid-July and participants wanted to stay connected. Due to ...

• Hello Community,  I am working on a project and am seeking insight on those who are/have been a PI during a project using Participatory Action Research methodology, bonus if in a higher education setting. Or if you have been involved as an IRB representative/member ...

• For those who are SCCE members (thank you!), I just wanted to remind you that you have access to an archive of webinar resources, such as PowerPoint slides. One of those webinars, hosted by Judith Spain, lays out key foundations for risk assessments and ...

• Profile Picture

Culture surveys

Here at USC, we are currently discussing how to measure culture and climate on a regular basis (i.e. every year or two years). Do any of you have examples of culture or climate surveys that have worked well for your institutions? Thanks so much for anything ...