CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• There will be Questions of the Day posted this week that will touch upon some of the areas that HHS-OCR is asking questions about in the Request For Information (RFI).  This will help those folks studying for the CHPC exam also be in a stronger position ...

• Thanks Gina for confirming access to the recorded quiz.  My apologies to Clarissa and Melanie as I hope they see this posting and try again to access the quiz at the URL. For the Weekend Warriors...because of the difficulties encountered in accessing ...

• Between now and the end of the year...a little independent study project...keep it light...keep it simple...and it could be as easy as you make it. I am asking that you look at the rights that people have under HIPAA (hint...they are listed on one of ...

• Between now and the end of the year...a little independent study project...keep it light...keep it simple...and it could be as easy as you make it. I am asking that you find the definitions of fraud, waste, and abuse.  With the following guidelines: ...

• Now that we have a solid, basic foundation in Compliance, HIPAA, Basic identification into the FWA laws, and auditing essentials...the CHC folks are going to start getting into a detailed study of each of the FWA laws in 2019.  One of the first areas ...