CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• I totally agree...even now...if you think of the $6 million dollar man memory trigger...I'll bet you can easily come up with 6 of the 12 DHS related to the Physician Self-Referral Law without much effort at all in a moment's notice.  ☺ Thanks for sharing! ...

• Thanks LaTonya...you have it on the money! ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ HIPAA Final Rules Forum Sign Up Link: https://forms.gle/L7nkq58EznSY5kFK8 ------- ...

• Friday's list: S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI Stay safe...be healthy! Posted: 8:13 PM AZ time ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ HIPAA ...

• Thank you for another great session - you always make learning so much fun (and made the hour fly by)! I really like the tips and tricks you provide for helping us to remember information (2 above and 2 below & the $6 million man are two examples) - ...

• Happy Thursday!  Here's my list for today:  1. Standards of Conduct/Policies and Procedures  2. Compliance Officer/Appropriate Bodies  3. Training/Education 4. Communication/Anonymity/Whistleblower/Non-Retaliation  5. Response/ Enforcement  6. Auditing/Monitoring  ...