CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

HIPAA 101

​Just finished a live session with Frank.  He puts things in simpler terms.  Makes HIPAA life a little easier to understand.   If you haven't attended one of his sessions, it is well worth doing so! ------------------------------ Tara Yeaton, RHIT, CHPC ...

• Good morning Frank. I don’t have the link. Did you send one to me? The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, ...

• All right Sunday Session folks...the links went out.  I actually am very encouraged we have a smaller sized group as so often when we do, so much more materializes in the way of Q&A and the takeaways seem to be more useful as we are able to identify some ...

• I'm interested! ------------------------------ Barbara Naimark Compliance Official Collington Severna Park,MD ------------------------------

• CCCCCCCCCCCCC Sonu!!!!!  Join the ranks of passing with Frank's and the CHC study group advantage! ------------------------------ Barbara Naimark Compliance Official Collington Severna Park,MD ------------------------------