CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Impermissible disclosure (outside the organization).  LoCoPro too many unknowns to have comfort of low probability so going with breach.  (My personal opinion only.) ------------------------------ Marie Wagner Operations Manager, Corporate Compliance ...

• Could I please have the passcode? ------------------------------ Marie Wagner Operations Manager, Corporate Compliance The Queen's Health Systems Honolulu,HI ------------------------------

• Impermissables, breaches, research ------------------------------ Marie Wagner Operations Manager, Corporate Compliance The Queen's Health Systems Honolulu,HI ------------------------------

• Thank you Frank for the great review! I enjoyed listening to your overview analysis of 8B2.1. I found it particularly helpful to listen to the emphasis you place on certain phrases within the guidelines. The audio really helps to add another dimension ...

• ​One other thought....we don't know if the envelope ripped in transit or in the Post Offices 4 walls and most likely will never know.  So the 40 pages may have been shredded at the dead letter office (which is policy and likley) or it could have fallen ...