CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• All right...and 100% no problem...there are very few people responding to the link that they are following (and downloading and accessing resources) the Combined Study Group on HCCAnet though I have the data to show the number is much larger than people ...

• Happy weekend celebrations, all!    ------------------------------ Marie Wagner Sr. Corp Compliance Coord The Queen's Health Systems Honolulu,HI ------------------------------

• Just a note...I will hold my postings moving forward until there are at least 100 responses to the survey or next Friday...whichever comes first.  Thanks to those folks who are already responding to the survey! I doubt 100 will respond by today...so ...

• My best guess is that there are between 150 - 225 people that follow the CHC and CHPC study groups regularly based on onlist and offlist responses and emails.  I would like to get a better idea of this number as it also helps me in identifying what certifications ...

• Good Morning, Can I please have the passcode as well? Thank you! ------------------------------ Stephanie ------------------------------