CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Outlook, Word, Excel ------------------------------ Marie Wagner, CHC, CHRC Operations Manager, Corporate Compliance The Queen's Health Systems Honolulu, HI ------------------------------

• I know, you've told me in the past, but I still can't get over how you can get your hands on these quiz sheets so early.You posted this Thursday morning (2/27/2020) when no one else is going to see it for a couple of days...well except that you posted ...

• After logging in the first thing I do is launch my File Explorer. Then up comes my Outlook for my email. Next comes my Firefox where I link to our Intranet. After this I use Word and Excel randomly throughout the day depending on what I am working on. ...

• Outlook, Chrome, and MS-Teams. Scot Lovejoy Sent from my iPhone ------Original Message------ Outlook, Excel, Word ------------------------------ David Garrison Compliance/Privacy Officer SEARHC Juneau,AK ------------------------------

• Outlook, Excel, Word ------------------------------ David Garrison Compliance/Privacy Officer SEARHC Juneau,AK ------------------------------