CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• CCEP - November 30, 2019. ------------------------------ Bill Wong, CHC, CHPC, CCS, CPC, CPMA, CDEO Corporate Compliance Supervisor Aon Hewitt - Healthpaws ------------------------------

• Stephanie Tam / CHC / October 2019 ------------------------------ Stephanie Tam Manager, Quality Assurance and Compliance Square Care Medical Group Westbury,NY ------------------------------

• I would like to cover the issue represented by Question #2 if possible. Best Regards, Scot Lovejoy Scot Lovejoy RPh. CFP CHC CHPC Chief Pharmacy Officer Compliance Officer 9 Campus Drive, ...

• Frank, it was a great session and great to meet you. Thank you ------------------------------ Patrick Forand Director of Risk Management CAN Community Health Sarasota,FL ------------------------------

• I think our session 206 at the CEI was not only informative but also very fun as we bounced around the slide deck.  Amber...call me out...you were there...I think the group really did a nice job sharing and all the while using C&C. Most of the comments ...