CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Today's list: S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI Stay safe...be healthy! Posted: 5:44 AM AZ time ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ ░ ...

• Thanks Meagan...can you do me a favor and recheck your email...I resent the data out today along with steps on how people who signed up and be connected with one another. Posted: 5:31 AM AZ time ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake ...

• Video 06 is posted and an update provided by the attached audio file. Posted: 5:30 AM AZ time ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ Study group sign up link: https://forms.gle/9NQPBnV76SiWyBPV7 ...

• Below are the data from the study group sign up form.  As seen, most people are prepping for the CHC.  Also, the group with the most entries is Group 1.  I sent this out again this morning to those who signed up.  Note...this sign up form is now closed.  ...

• Frank, I believe I signed up, but I don't recall seeing any e-mail. Should I re-fill out the form? My main focus is the CHPC, but I need to put the beast of the CHC behind me, so I am planning on taking both this year. Just wanted to make sure I didn't ...