CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

1/17/20 Subs

Happy Friday! S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI ------------------------------ ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ Saturday Study Session - 1/18/20 --------Frank Ruelas--------- ------------------------------

• I continue to see a good level of activity related to folks accessing and downloading the micro podcasts.  Well done! ------------------------------ ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ Saturday Study Session - 1/18/20 --------Frank Ruelas--------- --- ...

• This is a big if...but I have received a few emails asking if I'd be open to an MLK session as some folks have the day off. Why not...but let's see the level of interest.  In the MLK session I am going to focus primarily on test taking strategies.  We ...

• All right...the links went out to those who signed up. If you thought you signed up and didn't get a link, let me know OFFLIST.  It may be that there was a typo in your email address or an error when I cut and paste the list of those who signed up into ...

• Profile Picture

RE: CHRC Question

Yes, that is the one that you originally sent. ------------------------------ Patrick Forand, MPH, CHPC Director of Risk Management CAN Community Health Sarasota, Florida ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files