CHPC Candidate Group

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Domain #2 is the longest of the domains in both the CHC and CHPC DCOs (22 line items)...AND...Domain #2 is often the area where most people lose points.  Given the length and importance of Domain #2, we will cover Domain #2 in two sessions.  Lines 1 - ...

• I will often post some items/topics/etc that I am covering with my summer study group so as to give other study groups ideas on what they may wish to cover as well.  This study group is on a 3 month cycle...so we'll be moving quickly. Next up...FCA/AKS/Stark...there ...

• Sunday's list: S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI Onward! ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ ------------------------------

• VERY important day today...don't be late...see you in about 3 hours!  Also have your copy of the OIG CPG handy. ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ --------- ...

• Today's list: S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI Onward! ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files