CHPC Candidate Group

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• I spoke with two more people who recently took their CHPC exams and are now looking to prep for a retake.  Note...I asked one of them to post their interest of connecting with others to study with...so stay tuned should this person decide to do so. My ...

• Today's listing: S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI Stay safe...be healthy! Posted: 3:42 AM AZ time ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ ...

• Agreed - keep up the good work, and keep marching on exam preppers! ------------------------------ Marie Wagner, CHC, CHRC Operations Manager, Corporate Compliance The Queen's Health Systems Honolulu, HI ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: PASSED

Very excited to hear this news.  Congratulations!!!! ------------------------------ Marie Wagner, CHC, CHRC Operations Manager, Corporate Compliance The Queen's Health Systems Honolulu, HI ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: PASSED

Congratulations Meagan! Well done! CCCCCCC Best Regards, Scot Lovejoy Scot Lovejoy RPh. CHC CHPC Chief Pharmacy Officer/ Compliance Officer 9 Campus Drive, Suite 200 Parisippany, N.J. 07054 ...