CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Answer C. A. Ask the nursing leadership to update the policy on transfers to include that social security numbers must be included on transfer paperwork. - Not likely possible. B. Have the appropriate forms updated/revised/edited so that they can now ...

• I'd go with C and confirm there is a legal requirement. ------------------------------ David Garrison Compliance/Privacy Officer SEARHC Juneau,AK ------------------------------

• Allie, Look at the exam as a learning experience and nothing more. Just like taking one of Frank's survey's, reviewing your flash cards, or a little quiz from Frank like at our Compliance Officer Academy in Las Vegas! As Frank always says, "you never ...

• Allie, When you are ready to take your exam, I know that you will CRUSH it! I agree about repetition! Although the question "where does support need to start" will not pop up on the exam I can tell you from reading and listening to my recordings ...

• You are too kind, Frank. Unlike Misty though, I have not attempted to take either the CHC or CHPC exams because I am too afraid that I will fail. So instead, I have participated in the various exam prep groups over and over again. Because, as Frank ...