CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• I've never used an attestation as I don't think they ensure a re-disclosure will happen and as you said, they don't erase the information the recipient has. ------------------------------ David Garrison Compliance/Privacy Officer SEARHC Juneau,AK -- ...

• Frank, may I please have the passcode? Best Regards, Scot Lovejoy Scot Lovejoy RPh. CFP CHC CHPC Chief Pharmacy Officer Compliance Officer 9 Campus Drive, 2 nd Floor East Parisippany, ...

• Frank, may I please have the passcode? Best Regards, Scot Lovejoy Scot Lovejoy RPh. CFP CHC CHPC Chief Pharmacy Officer Compliance Officer 9 Campus Drive, 2 nd Floor East Parisippany, ...

• Last night I was having an online discussion with some folks about the following scenario that happened at one of their facilities a few weeks ago.  I'll start right of by saying based on my application of the regs...I'm seeing this as a breach.  One ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Exam

Congratulations!!! ------Original Message------ ​Hi everyone.  I tried my luck at taking my exam earlier than I anticipated.  I passed!  I am going to follow along with this group even though I took it.  I am learning and still have more to learn. ...