CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Good review.  With some lucky guessing, achieved 9/10 - whew! ------------------------------ Marie Wagner Operations Manager, Corporate Compliance The Queen's Health Systems Honolulu,HI ------------------------------

• I would like the passcode, please.  Thanks, Frank! ------------------------------ Marie Wagner Operations Manager, Corporate Compliance The Queen's Health Systems Honolulu,HI ------------------------------

• Done! ------------------------------ Marie Wagner Operations Manager, Corporate Compliance The Queen's Health Systems Honolulu,HI ------------------------------

• Frank, may I have the passcode? Thank you. ------------------------------ Jasmine Taylor Legal Counsel Equiscript, LLC North Charleston,SC ------------------------------

• 8 out of 10 on this one! Nice practice set Frank! The two that I guessed on were the ones I got wrong...so more brush up is needed. I would be interested if you ever include in a session or record the reasoning behind the answers for these. ...