Communication, Training, and Curriculum Development

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Group~ Hoping to not have to reinvent the wheel so am reaching out to you fine folks... I am looking for a comprehensive Vendor Management Program to include such things as pre-onboarding questionnaires, onboarding, training (where and when applicable), ...

• Hey Tricia! I set up and deployed Convercent's disclosure manager tool several years ago at another company, and it was infinitely better than the homegrown system we had been using-- especially for the end-user with it's simple and clean interface. ...

• We use COI-Smart ------------------------------ Brenda Manning J.D., C.H.C., C.H.P.C. Privacy Director Privacy Officer Carilion Clinic The views expressed herein are my own and do not represent those of my employer. They are not meant to constitute ...

• What software are you using to track and manage your conflicts of interests?  Are you using compliance case management software or something else?  What is the name of the software/company? Would you be willing to share your experiences with the software?  ...

• Hello All, My organization currently uses MCN Policy Manager, however, I wanted to check into a few other vendors to see if they are still the best vendor for us.  What policy management  software does your organization use? ------------------------------ ...