Communication, Training, and Curriculum Development

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello,  Can anyone recommend a vendor who offers a training module on maintaining attorney-client privilege?   Thanks in advance for your help. ------------------------------ Caitlin Morris Senior Compliance Analyst TransUnion Chicago,IL ----------- ...

• Your policy on policies probably should be build around the HIPAA regulations at 45 CFR § 164.530(i). It is about the standard "policies and procedures" as well as changes to the same. Our policy is basically an abridged version of 45 CFR § 164.530(i)(1). ...

• Does anyone have a document that states the process/procedure for creating or revising a company wide policy?  I am working on formalizing one for my company and just looking for good examples. ------------------------------ Eric Wilson Compliance Manager ...

• An impressive show of knowledge, experience, and a willingness to learn by those on the audit session...many takeaways...and thanks...as I also had many takeaways thanks to the input by those present! You will see content on the exams that includes what ...

• Following thread.. Sent from my iPhone CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure ...