Communication, Training, and Curriculum Development

Latest Discussion Posts

• We are going through a similar process right now.  We have over 650 policies, so it's not practical to assign them all to review.  Instead, we've tasked a policy work group with determining which essential policies need to be reviewed by whom and how ...

• Thanks this is very helpful. We were having issues with management getting attestations for policies and I felt like this was the route I needed to go initially but also seemed like overkill. We are now going to be able to use knowbe4 to send out policies ...

• On some level, I applaud your organization's approach in trying to raise awareness of compliance policies by having you, the compliance pro read them.  Notice many people will push back and use words like "memorize", etc, etc.  Sounds to me that they ...

• What Great timing for you to ask this question.  I too am looking into this.  We were requested to go one step farther and document the important policies for each department not just Compliance.  In a previous job, i was required to sit and read all ...

• That sounds like a check the box exercise in my opinion. I would recommend highlighting the most important policies and telling employees they are responsible for knowing your policies and letting them know where to find them and where to go with questions ...