Communication, Training, and Curriculum Development

Latest Discussion Posts

• Interested to see if anyone has some good conflict of interest scenarios I could use or have any resources I could pull from? I am wanting to use these for compliance week. ------------------------------ Savannah Knuettel Compliance Officer Galen Medical ...

• This is an article that Frank, Walter, and I coordinated on back in 2015.  Similar items to what you are referencing, Brenda. ------------------------------ Bill "Blue Leader" Wong, CHC, CHPC, CCEP, CCS, CPC, CPMA, CDEO Corporate Compliance Supervisor ...

• We're late to the party as well having never celebrated Compliance and Ethics Week at my current organization but we are this year! :) In the past my prior organization did numerous in person events but obviously we can't do that due to COVID. We did ...

• I'm late to the party but also struggling with associate engagement ideas for Compliance Week 2020 in a COVID-19 world. How are you all tackling it? ------------------------------ Amanda Ng Director, Compliance Programs EyeMed Vision Care Mason,OH - ...

• Hello everyone! I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during this pandemic. Our company is launching an RFP into our compliance e-learning provider.  It has been a while since I have done an RFP on e-learning , our existing provider was in place ...