Privacy Officer's Roundtable

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello,  I'm working to improve my 3rd party due diligence process and need a form to document risk level and:  1) steps I took to assess risk of a 3rd party, i.e. reviewed SRA, certs, etc,  2) additional mitigating efforts, i.e. minimized retention time, ...

• Hi Everyone, We have a Privacy Officer blog on our company intranet.  It is similar in nature to the newsletters or bulletins described in other posts in terms of content.  One benefit is that the content is there for posterity in case staff want to ...

• Hey Brenda Regardless of the mechanism you use to provide the training, I find that employees are more engaged when they hear of "real world" stories.  We can teach them the HIPAA principles over and over, but when we tie them to real world stuff, employees ...

• I love it! Cinda ******************************************* This message and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should ...

• LOL! Thanks Carl! Cinda ******************************************* This message and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee ...