Multi-Industry Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Jeff Kaplan just published a column on this in the August issue of the SCCE magazine, CEP Magazine, page 19. Cheers, Joe

• Profile Picture

Escalation Policies

Our executive team is looking to develop a protocol for escalating certain compliance and HR issues to their attention (and possibly to others in the org as well).  I'm interested in learning what other companies have developed in this regard. Again, ...

• During a recent webinar I attended, one of the attendees mentioned they conduct post investigation surveys (I'm assuming of the witnesses).  It was just a remark in the chat and it wasn't discussed by the preseners.  I'm very intrigued by this. What does ...

• Hi! I wanted to see if someone out there could assist me in finding a hospital record retention schedule, in Texas and New Mexico, for a private, non-profit? I have searched Texas Hospital Association and New Mexico Hospital Association but have had NO ...

• I am creating a session/presentation for line managers (especially first-time managers) to explain that they don't have to get worried (e.g. scared) just because they hear that someone on their team has contacted Ethics  - points like (a) it's a normal ...