Multi-Industry Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers

View Only

Polls

Latest Discussion Posts

• I am looking for communication ideas for our Ethics office to add to our annual program of events. We are looking to roll out through various platforms and different audiences and would be interested to see what types of communications you highlight each ...

• Good afternoon Compliance Leaders. Do any of you know of any benchmarking surveys out there over the past 2 years that have answered these two questions: 1. Which hotline strategy is used? Internal hotline (employees of the company take the calls, emails, ...

• Profile Picture

Gift Giving/Receiving

Hello All, I have two questions regarding gift giving and receiving.  Background: I am a CO for a small, non-profit HCBS waiver service provider in NY. We provide Day Habilitation and Employment services for individuals with i ntellectual and developmental ...

• Thank you for your patience while we worked with site engineers to resolve issues. You may notice a few changes in navigation, such as the "discussion digest," which used to appear on our home/landing page. We removed it and placed it under the "Browse" ...

• Hi Everyone,  We are currently experiencing a high amount of errors with the functionality of HCCAnet and SCCEnet. We have a support case opened and are working to resolve the many issues. Thank you for your patience as we work through the problems! ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.