CCEP-I Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi All, The November CCEP/CCEP-I study group is happening on the following dates at  7PM EST/6PM CST/5PM MST/4PM PST: Monday November 11th Wednesday November 13th Monday November 18th  Wednesday November 20th  The group meets for one hour each ...

• Hi Everyone, We just wrapped up another excellent CCEP study group at the end of August. It was one of the most well attended ones so far and I noted an increase in people finding out about it via colleagues as opposed to solely from SCCE/HCCAnet. I ...

• Hey all members, I am preparing for august exam, any tips of how to approach it? Additionally, I would appreciate guidance on how to access study materials. Thank you ------------------------------ David Mchembere Head of Governance, Risk Mgmt & Compliance ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Study Group

I am willing to join study group for CCEP-I for August exam, any one interested, I would appreciate working closely with him/her ------------------------------ David Mchembere Head of Governance, Risk Mgmt & Compliance National Oil Corporation of Kenya ...

• Hello Mary, I hope you are well. If you don't mind, can you share with me any CCEP-I exam materials that you possess? I would appreciate any help.Thank you ------------------------------ David Mchembere Head of Governance, Risk Mgmt & Compliance National ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.