CCEP-I Candidate Group

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

CCEP-I Exam

Hello everyone! I am taking the exam in May. Any advice?  My email address is DawnMSiegel@hotmail.com. Is there an active study group? Thanks! ------------------------------ Dawn Siegel Risk & Compliance Professional Caterpillar Inc. ----------- ...

• Hello. I know that the CEP-I exam is 2 hours long, 115 questions and that 100 of the (correct) questions are marked. There's an allowance therefore for 15 incorrect answers.  However, I've not been able to find though what is the exam Passmark? Is it ...

• I have am taking the test next month and would like to the links or directions to the resources mentioned.  I have not heard of these resources before and I need all the help I can get.   Thanks  Shawna ------------------------------ Shawna Satterwhite ...

• Hi Caitlyn,  Could you share with me the Study material with me as well. hxlow88@gmail.com. Thanks Regards HX ------------------------------

• Hello, I am sitting my CEP-I exam next midweek.  I've read recommended the following study resources but have searched the site posts in vain.  1. First, Next, Best Document 2. Bill Wong's Slides  I'd be grateful for links or directions.  Many thanks! ...