CCEP-I Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Great news, Seth - congratulations! ------------------------------ Marie Wagner, CHC, CHRC Operations Manager, Corporate Compliance The Queen's Health Systems Honolulu, HI ------------------------------

• Congratulations Seth  You did it. ------------------------------ Lloyd Hemmert Compliance & Ethics Officer Hill Country MHDD Centers Kerrville,TX [lhemmert@hillcountry.org] ------------------------------

• Congrats on passing your exam Seth! ------------------------------ Caitlyn Walsh Tobey, CIPP/US/E, CIPM ------------------------------

• Guys...I have good news to share... I passed my CCEP-I exams today. am so grateful to God for making this possible. Am very grateful to Tobey Caitlyn for her sessions. It sure contributed greatly to me passing this exam today. This is me wishing you ...

• If it works for you there is a CCEP/CCEP-I study group starting next week but the time is Tuesday and Thursday evenings 6pm EST (as I am Boston based). That would be 10am Sydney Australia time on Wednesday and Friday mornings ------------------------------ ...