CCEP-I Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, I am having another round of interview with Abbott Asia Pacific for their office of Ethics and Compliance (OEC).  Anything specific that they look for in the experience gathered by a Compliance officer? Any suggestions,  for anything specific that ...

• Hi there, anyone has a 2nd hand Compliance 101 book or the Complete Compliance & Ethics Manual which they would like to sell off? I am from Malaysia, so probably would need it posted here, I wouldn't mind bearing the postage costs. Thank you. ------------------------------ ...

• Hi All, For those interested in the next CCEP Study Group, I am planning to run one in February on the following dates: Monday, February 3rd, Wednesday, February 5th, Monday, February 10th and Wednesday, February 12th We will meet via Zoom ...

• Hi All, The November CCEP/CCEP-I study group is happening on the following dates at  7PM EST/6PM CST/5PM MST/4PM PST: Monday November 11th Wednesday November 13th Monday November 18th  Wednesday November 20th  The group meets for one hour each ...

• Profile Picture

NEXT Study Group

Hi Everyone, We just wrapped up another excellent CCEP study group at the end of August. It was one of the most well attended ones so far and I noted an increase in people finding out about it via colleagues as opposed to solely from SCCE/HCCAnet. I ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.