Healthcare Billing and Reimbursement

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Medicare FISS DDE

Hello: I am new to Outpatient Hospital Laboratory Billing.   I am struggling with the Medicare FISS portal and denials.  Does anyone have experience with that portal and if so, any tips? I am trying to follow the manual, but with all the various denial ...

• We provide Radiologist services for Imaging exams for the hospital and our own clinics.  No matter where the imaging is done, our inhouse Radiologists read the exam and create a report.  That report is then sent to whichever of our EMRs the service to ...

• Good morning, I would like your opinion/advice. A practice in FL mentioned that CMS requires x-rays interpretation/findings to be done in separate report (separate from the office visit note).  Is this accurate?  Our physicians document the x-rays findings ...

• Hi all, Has anyone found been successful in implementing the CMS changes to split/shared care with little confusion by your providers? ------------------------------ Ilah Naudasher Network Executive Director of Compliance Operation Kettering Health ...

• I think I may have asked this a few years ago but I can't find it and I honestly thought I had put this subject to rest, but alas, it has raised it's ugly head again :-) The Director of Patient Access and Director of ER want me to reconsider including ...

Latest Shared Files