Behavioral Health Care

View Only

Polls

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi,  I work for a Community Behavioral Health Facility in Virginia. I am currently updating our policy on record releases and I want to make sure that I am interpreting the Code of Virginia correctly when it comes to minors 14 years old and older. The ...

• Greeting from California, I am seeking recommendations or resources to find an attorney who has experience working with Qui Tam cases.  Also, looking for any HCCA members who have experienced dealing with Qui Tam.   Thank you,  Wendi Hodgen ------------------------------ ...

• Great! Looking forward to the conversations. Carol Carol Coates, Quality Director The PIC Place, Partners in Integrated Care www.picplace.org 87 Merchant Drive Montrose, CO 81401 Direct: 970-252-4864 ...

• Hi All,  The Department of One group is now open to everyone. The community group was created because of interest generated from our "Compliance in Small Organizations" virtual conference in mid-July and participants wanted to stay connected. Due to ...

• Curious to know how your organization handles EHR mistakes? Do you allow a soft delete where information is not viewable, but its kept and stored in the EHR? OR does your EHR require ammendments or addendums to note the information entered on X date and ...