Auditing and Monitoring Healthcare

Latest Discussion Posts

• You da best!  Thanks much! ------------------------------ Marie Wagner CHC,CHRC Sr. Corp Compliance Coord The Queen's Health Systems Honolulu,HI ------------------------------

• I thought it might be nice to put out "Version 3 of Measuring Compliance Program Effectiveness" before I head out to the CI in Boston next month. Not to be confused with any fee-based version, this version I created and am giving to you free of charge. ...

• Jeff, One of the best tools I've seen...and sort of falls into the "checklist" category is at the link below.  For me...it is a must have...must do.  Curious to hear what you think of it. https://info.securitymetrics.com/pci-guide-it-checklist ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Credit Card Policy

​​ In addition to PCI guidelines and compliance, any other thoughts or comments around credit card acceptance.  Also, any reference to sample policies, templates, guidelines, audit tools, etc., would be a great help if anyone has any to share.  I appreciate ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Peer Review

Good Morning! Personally I would consider a "peer" as anyone that has the same responsibilities and security as that position. So in your question, yes, I think NP's COULD review physicians because they have similar capabilities; review patient charts, ...

Latest Shared Files