Auditing and Monitoring Healthcare

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Help - CHC Exam

Hello everyone, I need help with the CHC exam. I know it's important to focus on answers that relate to reporting to the Board. I just got my score back and it was not a passing score but I was 3 points away from passing. Without knowing the questions ...

• Beverly, I asked our diabetes educator, but she didn't know. Cinda ******************************************* This message and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. ...

• ​Sorry Beverly, this is not my area of expertise. I noticed that you have re-sent this so wanted to make sure someone answers you just so that you know it was sent. Hope you find your answer. ------------------------------ David Rothery, CHC Compliance ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Is anyone in the primary care setting using an external vendor such as TOPCON for remote screening of diabetic patients to meet a Blue Cross quality metric?  I am having a hard time finding a way around the current CMS guidance for anti-markup.  Topcon ...

• Is anyone in the primary care setting using an external vendor such as TOPCON for remote screening of diabetic patients to meet a Blue Cross quality metric?  I am having a hard time finding a way around the current CMS guidance for anti-markup.  Topcon ...