Auditing and Monitoring Health Care

Latest Discussion Posts

• ‏Misty,  I think the documentation should have been more specific to say the patient's driving is affected, or vision interferes with work. I incuded the verbiage from Palmetto GBA below & it mentions driving & meeting vocational needs. I would ask your ...

• Hi Misty, Although I am not a physician, I have had cataract surgery and can offer my opinion here. Blurred vision that impairs driving and reading impose limitations that may impact the patient's ability to move about or do work (especially on a computer). ...

• I am looking for opinions please. I have attached a snippet from a patient chart, that I came across during my quarterly chart review. it shows the chief complaint, HPI and additional information about the vision. The Palmetto LCD for cataract surgery ...

• If you use a formal agreement with your vendors, this requirement (and cost) would be in that agreement. Then there is no question as they would have signed the agreement when you started business together (or when you updated it with an amendment.). ...

• ​We conduct the required exclusions checks for our vendors, so we don't have that issue. I would like to think there is 100% strict compliance with this, as it is required by you. ------------------------------ David Rothery, CHC Compliance Officer Marin ...

1 person recommends this.