Auditing and Monitoring Healthcare

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks Jeff. Interesting article. I was on a webinar today that said half of all compliance programs have a stagnate budget but an increase of duties. It's a little hard to prepare for a more complex future without support. ------------------------------ ...

• Thank you for your insight. I am confident that a collaborative approach is good for the network. Hoping it is met with a positive note. We shall see! Vicky Vicky Sheldon, RN CHC CPMA Clinical Auditor Southeast Georgia Health System, Inc. ...

• I have always found working with compliance to be a benefit. The ability to have an additional area understand the legalities and risk areas is very advantageous. There are some audits that I work on that are in partnership with Compliance and some that ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Here is a general format I have used in the past: Subject: Background: Audit Objective: Methodology: Findings/Analysis: Management Response, (including Corrective Action Plan, if needed): References: ------------------------------ Marie Wagner Operations ...

1 person recommends this.

Latest Shared Files