Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers Healthcare

Latest Discussion Posts

• It seems to me a lot of people are stumped on this.  I've read so many articles on information blocking that contradict each other.  Our organization is discussing how we will push out clinical notes on the MyChart app and what affect that will have with ...

• ​​Good morning,    I am reaching out to see how different facilities are handling a policy on providers treating family members.  Do you have a policy for providers, who owns the policy (i.e. Compliance, HR, Med Staff)? Any thoughts are appreciated ...

• Hi Rebecca, I've worked with Steve P. Brady Steve@stevepbrady.me on my resume. I've referred many people to him because I think he does a good job. I get nothing out of referring people to him. ------------------------------ Brenda Manning J.D., C.H.C., ...

• Hi All- I wanted to reach out and see if anyone has pieces that can help me form my resume. I will be moving in the summer to Tennessee or Kentucky, and I am looking to continue my career in the healthcare compliance field. I am excited to start this ...

• Hi Natalie, From what you describe, it sounds like staff would not have access to this information unless they access the patients file/account. Assuming that these files are accessed for legitimate business purposes, it would be no different than ...