CHPC Candidate Group

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• On Saturday...I had a very tough call from someone who did not pass the exam after going it alone in terms of the person's study prep.  What made the call challenging was that this person shared with me a very important perspective that I think I have ...

• The list to kick off the week: S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI Stay safe...be healthy! ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ ----------- ...

• Thanks Frank! Just happy to not have to think about it anymore :) ------------------------------ Meagan Ittner Privacy Analyst Adventist Health Torrance,CA ------------------------------

• C C C C C C !  Well done Meagan.  Glad to hear about your pass the CHPC exam! ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ ------------------------------

• Today's list: S/P CO/AB T/E C/A//N R/E A/M I/M/NESI Stay safe...be healthy! ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ ----------------------------- ...