CHPC Candidate Group

View Only

Polls

Latest Discussion Posts

• True or False: De-identified data by removing all of the identifiers listed in the Privacy Rule from a dataset results in the data no longer representing PHI and there is no longer a risk of identification. ------------------------------ -------------Frank ...

• Briefly...don't let some of the "oops" moments discourage you in your current state for your exam prep.  I'd rather you experience these "oops" moments now, during our practice session, rather than you commit these during your exam. Stay the course...and ...

• Sunday's list: S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI Stay safe...be healthy! ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- Study Group Sign up Form https://forms.gle/WqzNp5WfaNGeyACh7 ► ...

• Hi Frank,  I know you study group is full, but can I be added to your listserv for the next one :) ------------------------------ Lily Penilla PH Compliance Manager County of Riverside Riverside,CA ------------------------------

• Thanks to those who gave up some of their Saturday to go over some key strategies and pointers about the exam.  I appreciate each and everyone's effort in your preparation and commitment to taking the exam. Also...I see more folks signing up for the ...

Latest Shared Files