CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ Bill Wong's Resource Folder: https://bit.ly/BillWong Super Summer Slam Study Squad sign up: CLOSED ░ Pass the Exam Group for ...

• For those who were on the session this Saturday...you have your assignment which is to complete your DCO through domain #2.  For those who were not on the call, I will post a video for the assignment. Friday I will have a quick check meeting with the ...

• As shown in the snip below, the new quiz and its related articles are not yet posted.  Looking forward to seeing people post their CEUs once the quiz is available. ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ...

• Thanks for the feedback Scot.  Always encouraged to hear that people find these a useful investment of their time, especially on a Saturday!  I also appreciate your ongoing comments throughout the session which I know made many of the new folks more comfortable ...

• Yes, another great session and some great sharing with a fairly large group of people on Saturday morning. Nice discussion around different aspects of a non-retaliation policy. I always pick up something new. Thanks Frank for sharing your time/knowledge ...