CHPC Candidate Group

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• OIG CPG 09 is now online through tomorrow.  Note...OIG CPG 10 will post Friday...no posting on Monday...and OIG CPG 11 and 12 will both post on Tuesday next week. ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ...

• Thursday's list: S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI Onward! ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ ------------------------------

• Good-morning Meagan & All, Thank you for spelling out the acronyms.  I'm new to the CHPC Study Group. Are you all studying each item with the HIPAA Administrative Simplification Text dated March 2013? I receive this list daily, and am trying to get up ...

• Good afternoon, I have two co-workers who recently joined HCCA and are preparing for the test. This group was very instrumental in helping me pass the test but I forgot how I found out about this group. Could you let me know how they can join ...

• Happy Wednesday!  Here's my list for today:  1. Standards of Conduct/Policies and Procedures  2. Compliance Officer/Appropriate Bodies  3. Training/Education  4. Communication/Anonymity/Whistleblower/Non-Retaliation  5. Response/Enforcement  6. Auditing/Monitoring  ...