West Coast Region - Los Angeles

🎉EXCITING CHANGES happening today! Site down 2/28 evening and returning 3/1 (am)

• 1.  🎉EXCITING CHANGES happening today! Site down 2/28 evening and returning 3/1 (am)

Posted 02-28-2024 09:45 AM

Hello All, 

A sincere thank you to all who have contributed to SCCEnet and HCCAnet over the last 15 years (or so). We have plenty of feedback that described how valuable our open community sites have been for compliance professionals! Later this evening (2/28), we will shut the site down until 3/1 (am) to adjust our platform to cater to SCCE & HCCA members and emerge as a unified member experience on SCCE&HCCAnet. We are thankful for journeying alongside us and we are excited for the road ahead.

Not a member? Let me invite you to please take a moment and review the member benefits and consider becoming a member today. Become a Member

If I can help in any way, please let me know

Corporatecompliance remove preview
    Become a Member
    SCCE & HCCA Membership Options Membership provides essential resources, professional development tools, and networking opportunities across the globe to help you succeed in your role as a compliance professional and build a successful compliance program at your organization. Receive discounts on 95+ conferences, Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® certification exams, and educational products.
    View this on Corporatecompliance >

With a grateful heart, 

Steve

------------------------------
    Steve Pavlicek | Community Engagement Manager
    Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics
    Health Care Compliance Association
    Office: 952.567.6219
    6462 City West Parkway | Eden Prairie, MN 55344
    ------------------------------
    Default Blank