West Coast Region - Los Angeles

I am conducting a research study: Explore Compliance Officer's (CO) perceptions on compliance workloads after receiving an incentive package.

• 1.  I am conducting a research study: Explore Compliance Officer's (CO) perceptions on compliance workloads after receiving an incentive package.

Posted 10-08-2021 06:22 PM
      |   view attached

Recruitment Flier and Email

My name is Valeria Lewis-Gunn.  I am a doctoral candidate at Northcentral University.  I am conducting a research study to explore Human Resource Director's (HRD) and Compliance Officer's (CO) perceptions on compliance workloads after receiving an incentive package.

Who can participate?

1. Are employed as an Human Resource Director or Compliance Officer in the United States
    2. Received a revised incentive package from your employer within the last 6 months to 1 year
    3. A member of The Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE) and/or The Society of HR Management-SHRM

What are the research activities?

1. Meet for a virtual interview over Zoom for approximately 30-60mins
    2. Be asked demographic questions about age, gender, ethnicity, and salary. These questions are optional and can be skipped any time.

Please understand that your participation is voluntary. Participants will receive a $50 Amazon gift card via email after the interview.

I look forward to connecting with you soon and setting up the virtual, Zoom meeting.

I appreciate your time and consideration,

Valeria Lewis-Gunn, Doctoral Candidate

Valewis1@yahoo.com

817-313-1057

------------------------------
    Valeria Gunn
    HR Dir & Compliance Officer
    First Baptist Medical Center
    Rockwall,TX
    ------------------------------
    Default Blank